How do I obtain permission to use an article from Springer?
My document title
- Go to the Springer portal, http://www.springerlink.com.
- Locate the article that contains the material you want to use.
- Once at the Abstract page for the article, click on the Permissions & Reprints link. This will take you to the RightsLink page for the article.
- Once at the RightsLink page, you can submit your request. If you have questions, you may find them answered in the Help pages. In addition, if the type of permission you need is not available through RightsLink, you will need to contact Springer directly. You will find contact information in the Help pages. To open the Help pages, click on the blue and white Help button at the top of the RightsLink page:
- You can request a quote for the permission by supplying the requested information and then clicking on the QUICK PRICE button.
- You need to have an account in order to place your order. If you already have a RightsLink or Copyright.com account, you can log in with your UserID and password. If you do not already have a RightsLink or Copyright.com account, you will need to create an account. Click on the blue and white Create Account button at the top of the RightsLink page.
- If you want to place the order, continue until you click the PLACE ORDER button.
- At this point, you will receive a License Number if the permission was granted, or an Order Number if the order must be reviewed by Springer.