Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!


Get Mechanical Licenses - Clear Rights to Cover Songs

My document title

If you are manufacturing and distributing copies of a song which you did not write, and you have not already reached an agreement with the song's publisher, you need to obtain a mechanical license. This is required under U.S. Copyright Law, regardless of whether or not you are selling the copies of the song you made.

Please visit goto.copyright.com/music to get more information about music licenses through Copyright Clearance Center and HFA (Harry Fox Agency).


Add Feedback

Privacy Policy


Related Articles