Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!


I no longer retain the copyright, or have newly obtained the copyright to, certain titles. How do I notify Copyright Clearance Center of these changes?

My document title

Short lists of title changes (less then ten) can be e-mailed directly to your account representative or to DMRequest@copyright.com.  Longer lists should be submitted via e-mail, preferably in spreadsheet format. Click here for instructions on how to submit changes.


Add Feedback

Privacy Policy


Related Articles