My document title
If you're having difficulty finding a publication:
- Be sure you're searching by the publication title, not an article title. For example, search for "Wall Street Journal" if you need to reuse an article within the the Wall Street Journal.
- Check the spelling of your search term(s).
- View our search tips for ways to optimize your search.
- If the title is in our catalog, but is "Not Covered" by your Annual Copyright License, you may use the "Request Coverage" option, which allows you to request the addition of a title to our repertory. Copyright Clearance Center will make every effort to add this valuable title to our catalog for reuse under your annual license agreements. We will notify you if we are able to include this title in the future.
- If you are not able to find a specific non-U.S. title or publisher, we may be authorized to provide permission even though it is not listed in our catalog. Review the countries for which we have general authorization.
- Place a Special Order and Copyright Clearance Center will work on your behalf to obtain permission. Additional fees will apply. Learn more about how Special Orders work.
- If you still can't find a title and would like us to add it to our catalog, contact us at email@example.com and provide the bibliographic information for the publication. We will research the publication to determine if it can be added to our catalog for reuse under your license agreement.